Kimono Experience — Shopping Tour
Group size1~1 people
Would you like to buy a Japanese kimono as a souvenir or perhaps are looking to start wearing the traditional garment and don’t know where to begin?
As a passionate kimono wearer I am happy to guide you to my favorite vintage or new kimono shops in Tokyo. Not only do I know the best places for gorgeous and affordable kimono in town, but as a stylist with deep knowledge about the garments, I can help you put together a complete outfit according to your wishes and budget.
Whether you are just visiting Japan or actually live here: With kimono shops being scrambled all over the place in Tokyo, it can get overwhelming to find gorgeous one-of-a-kind kimono.
Not knowing where, how and what items are needed to complete a kimono outfit, initially held me back several years before I started out with kimono. Helping to realize your kimono dreams comfortably and in a fun way is what I am here for.
What does this Kimono Shopping Tour offer?
- Personal shopping tour customized to your needs and budget
- Introduction of local shops off the beaten path
- Help selecting the right items and size, styling of complete outfits
- Learn about kimono in detail and get all your questions answered
- A fun local guided experience through Tokyo
- Everyone is welcome, not only ladies!
* When booking please let me know your individual needs or goal and approximate budget.
(Vintage kimono are most affordable, however if you like a new or custom kimono that is doable as well.)
* I will plan a tour based on where I think we can find the best items suited for you.
* On the day we will travel to several of my selected shops and I will help you browse for kimono items needed.
* Happy to answer all your questions about kimono during the tour, so ask away!
* If we travel by train you will need to pay your own ticket.
* Tours need to be fully pre-paid / Cancellations up to 3 days prior to the tour are fully refundable. Cancellations after or a no-show will result in full charge.