TOKYO OF THE PAST・ASAKUSA・GREAT FOR FAMILIES
Tokyo's #1 Must-See ・ Eat a Piece of Traditional Tokyo with Us!
Asakusa is home to Tokyo’s oldest temple, a beautifully preserved cityscape of the traditional Tokyo and an unmatched “old-meets-new”, naturally co-existing in this neighborhood of colorful contrasts!
What we’ll do
- Make a wish – the Japanese way! – at Tokyo’s # 1 must-see attraction – the famed and stunning Sensoji Temple
- Savor a delicious and fully Gluten-Free Japanese Lunch at a small restaurant in one of Asakusa’s tiny side streets
- Enjoy an unobstructed bird’s eye view of the impressive Tokyo Sky Tree in full length, the gorgeous Sensoji Temple and its stunning 5-Story Pagoda
- Learn interesting information about the area and what makes it special!
- Sample lots of different traditionally Gluten-Free Japanese snacks from small family-run shops – some even dating back to the 1950’s!
- Extra Fun stuff: Rub a humongous straw sandal, take pictures of quirky Japnese plastic foods
- Stroll Asakusa’s lesser-known backstreets
- Finish the tour off with heavenly dessert!
What I’ll provide
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Drink
- 2-3 Retro-Tokyo Delicacies
- 1 Dessert
What to bring
Appropriate clothing, comfy shoes, curiosity & appetite
Looking forward to eating with you soon!