Tokyo of the Past: Asakusa
/ per person
Asakusa is home to Tokyo’s oldest temple, a beautifully preserved cityscape of the traditional Tokyo and an unmatched “old-meets-new”, naturally co-existing in this neighborhood of colorful contrasts!
What we’ll do
- Make a wish – the Japanese way! – at Tokyo’s # 1 must-see attraction – the famed and stunning Sensoji Temple
- Savor a delicious and Japanese Lunch at a small restaurant in one of Asakusa’s tiny side streets
- Enjoy an unobstructed bird’s eye view of the impressive Tokyo Sky Tree in full length, the gorgeous Sensoji Temple and its stunning 5-Story Pagoda
- Learn interesting information about the area and what makes it special!
- Sample lots of different traditional Japanese snacks from small family-run shops – some even dating back to the 1950’s!
- Extra Fun stuff: Rub a humongous straw sandal, take pictures of quirky Japnese plastic foods
- Stroll Asakusa’s lesser-known backstreets
- Finish the tour off with heavenly dessert!
Departure TimeApproximately 11.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 2.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedFamily FriendlyLunchPersonal GuideVegan FriendlyWalking Tour