Gluten-Free Asakusa Tour
$120 / per person
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
- Three Hour Guided Tour by your Awesome Foodie Adventure Japan Tour Guide
- 1 Delicious Gluten-Free Japanese Lunch
- 1 Drink
- 2-3 Tokyo Delicacies
- 1 Dessert. Not just any dessert. Past guests have loved this fluffy goodness!
What we’ll do
- Make a wish – the Japanese way! – at Tokyo’s # 1 must-see attraction – the famed and stunning Sensoji Temple
- Savor a delicious and fully Gluten-Free japanese lunch at a small restaurant in one of Asakusa’s tiny side streets
- Enjoy an unobstructed bird’s eye view of the impressive Tokyo Sky Tree in full length, the gorgeous Sensoji Temple and its stunning 5-Story Pagoda
- Learn interesting information about the area and what makes it special!
- Sample lots of different traditionally Gluten-Free japanese snacks from small family-run shops – some even dating back to the 1950’s!
- Extra Fun stuff: Rub a humongous straw sandal, take pictures of quirky Japnese plastic foods
- Stroll Asakusa’s lesser-known backstreets
- Finish the tour off with heavenly dessert!
What to bring
- Curiosity, appetite and a camera of your choice to snap all the Kawaii foods! (A phone camera is enough.)
- Cash for some shopping after our tour if you like.
- Please wear comfy shoes and dress according to the weather.
What else you should know
- This is a 3-hour walking tour with moderate ups and downs and a bit of stair climbing.
- Please put on comfortable footwear and dress according to the weather