Vegan Ramen Tour
Our Vegan Harajuku tour brings together both amazing vegan food and unique spins on otherwise touristy places during this three-hour walking tour. Snack your way around the funky and trendy back streets of Harajuku!
Our mission is to bring you to the most local & authentic VEGAN spots!
- Walkthrough Takeshita street – the famous symbol of Harajuku!
- Indulge in the tastiest and most unique ramen in Tokyo! We guarantee lunch at this local hideaway is going to blow you away with flavors you’ve never tasted before. 🙂
- Have a “kawaii” photoshoot in Japan’s most fun purikura photo booths! Get ready to laugh and decorate your keepsake of the day!
- Try the beautiful and colorful staple treat of Takeshita street. You won’t be able to resist snapping photos with this beloved snack.
- Enjoy some of the tastiest vegan ice creams you can find here in Japan on the cozy alleys, off the beaten path!
- Take in the art, fashion, and nature on the hidden backstreets of Harajuku.
Departure TimeApproximately 11.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 2.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedFamily FriendlyLunchPersonal GuideVegan FriendlyWalking Tour
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can cater to Veg*an, Halal and Gluten-Free Foodies, too! Book your private Instalicious tour OR check out our dedicated GF and Veg*an Tours!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Check out our great reviews!