Kimono Shopping Tour
Would you like to buy a Japanese kimono as a souvenir or perhaps are looking to start wearing the traditional garment and don’t know where to begin?
As a passionate kimono wearer, we are happy to guide you to our favorite vintage or new kimono shops in Tokyo. Not only do we know the best places for gorgeous and affordable kimono in town, but with our stylist with deep knowledge about the garments, we can help you put together a complete outfit according to your wishes and budget.
Whether you are just visiting Japan or actually live here: With kimono shops being scrambled all over the place in Tokyo, it can get overwhelming to find gorgeous one-of-a-kind kimono.
Not knowing where, how and what items are needed to complete a kimono outfit, initially held us back several years before we started out with kimono. Helping to realize your kimono dreams comfortably and in a fun way is what I am here for.
What does this Kimono Shopping Tour offer?
- Personal shopping tour customized to your needs and budget
- Introduction of local shops off the beaten path
- Help selecting the right items and size, the styling of complete outfits
- Learn about kimono in detail and get all your questions answered
- A fun local guided experience through Tokyo
- Everyone is welcome, not only ladies!
Departure TimeApproximately 11.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 2.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedFamily FriendlyPersonal GuideWalking Tour
Not IncludedDrinksLunchVegan Friendly