Shibuya Crossing Vegan Lunch Tour
$120 / per person
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
- 1 Full-Blown Karaage Lunch
- 1 Japanese Snack
- 1 Donut Dessert
- Food costs and entry fees are covered
- Guests can buy drinks at their own convenience
What we’ll do
- Meet Hachiko – the famous symbol of Shibuya!
- Eat healthy Japanese comfort food for lunch. On the Menu: extraordinary Vegan Karaage (Fried “chicken”) lunch set in a hidden-away, hole-in-the-wall local restaurant
- Admire Japan’s incredibly exclusive department store fruit display (and depending on the season even square watermelons?)
- Sample traditionally vegan Japanese snacks
- Enjoy the very best bird-eye-view on world-famous Shibuya Crossing
- Eat the most delish and pretty Vegan Harajuku-Style donuts in a secret back alley
- Explore the hidden backstreets of Shibuya like a local and receive valuable tips on how to survive Japan as a Vegan!
What to bring
- Curiosity, appetite and cash if you’d like to stock up on Vegan treats
What else you should know
- This is a 3-hour walking tour with moderate ups and downs and a bit of stair climbing.
- Please put on comfortable footwear and dress according to the weather