Yes Vegan! Shibuya Crossing Lunch Tour
/ per person
What we’ll do
- Meet Hachiko – the famous symbol of Shibuya!
- Eat healthy Japanese comfort food for lunch. On the Menu: extraordinary Vegan Karaage (Fried “chicken”) lunch set in a hidden-away, hole-in-the-wall local restaurant
- Admire Japan’s incredibly exclusive department store fruit display (and depending on the season even square watermelons?)
- Sample traditionally vegan Japanese snacks
- Enjoy the very best bird-eye-view on world-famous Shibuya Crossing
- Eat the most delish and pretty Vegan Harajuku-Style donuts in a secret back alley
- Explore the hidden backstreets of Shibuya like a local and receive valuable tips on how to survive Japan as a Vegan!
Departure TimeApproximately 11.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 2.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedFamily FriendlyPersonal GuideVegan FriendlyWalking Tour